Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? One that
includes working in a place where contributing to the client’s
effectiveness, work-life balance, and quality performance are our
hallmarks; a place where a collaborative environment will challenge
you? Well, you need to look no further - COE is an award-winning
workplace with a balanced focus on client, employee, and company. We
offer benefits that exceed others and a flexible environment focused
on your success.
So, if you are someone who focuses on high quality performance,
relishes in achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes for clients,
loves to perform with passion, and appreciates support and
recognition, then COE is the right place - we are ready to invest in you!
We are seeking a Management Consultant with 2 – 4 years of experience
in federal consulting. This position will collaborate with the
customer to define, coordinate and track the status of
multidisciplinary tasks and provide advice on business process
planning and implementation. This position will also conduct research
and prepare management, organizational and business analysis reports
Your role will initially include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Tracking, processing, producing and distributing deliverables and
monitoring comment status from customers.
- Collecting and reporting performance data.
- Participating in project management reviews and business meetings.
- Preparing and coordinating inputs for documentation, status
reports, briefings and information inquiries.
- Consolidating and adjudicating comments from various customer
organization units and preparing reports for client and COE leadership.
- Assisting in the preparation of project management artifacts,
presentations, analytical reports, and meeting minutes.
- Executing other project and task activities as directed.
- Participating in meetings and workshops with clients and those
internal to COE.
- Assisting with proposal development, comparison research and
- Providing a high level of quality service, professionalism and
commitment to clients.