Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? One that
includes working in a place where contributing to the client’s
effectiveness, work-life balance, and quality performance are our
hallmarks; a place where a collaborative environment will challenge
you? Well, you need to look no further - COE is an award-winning
workplace with a balanced focus on client, employee, and company. We
offer benefits that exceed others and a flexible environment focused
on your success.
So, if you are someone who focuses on high quality performance,
relishes in achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes for clients,
loves to perform with passion, and appreciates support and
recognition, then COE is the right place - we are ready to invest in you!
We are seeking a Government Data Consultant to provide expert level
consultation to client organizations to assist them in achieving
measurable improvements in their organizational performance. In this
role you will be involved in facilitating change management activities
in support of a large scale data initiative. This is an excellent
opportunity to be a part of a highly visible, complex data management
program. Previous experience with a federal agency is highly desired.
Due to COVID-19, the position is temporarily a remote assignment.
Your role will initially include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Provide expert level consultation to client organizations to
assist them in achieving measurable improvements in their
- Develop proposals, work plans, schedules, and implementation strategies.
- Build effective, responsive relationships with assigned clients.
- Contribute to thought leadership in one or more area of core business.
- Support the development of intellectual capital, marketing
materials and internal job aids.
- Travel to client sites as necessary.