Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? One that
includes working in a place where contributing to the client’s
effectiveness, work-life balance, and quality performance are our
hallmarks; a place where a collaborative environment will challenge
you? Well, you need to look no further - COE is an award-winning
workplace with a balanced focus on client, employee, and company. We
offer benefits that exceed others and a flexible environment focused
on your success.
So, if you are someone who focuses on high quality performance,
relishes in achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes for clients,
loves to perform with passion, and appreciates support and
recognition, then COE is the right place - we are ready to invest in you!
We are seeking a customer-focused Business Analyst (BA) to support
the program management office responsible for the development and
implementation of large scale federal Human Resources system and tools
leveraging governance, technology, and change management. The
candidate must have a strong background working with diverse
stakeholder groups to manage execution. The worksite location for this
position is in downtown Washington, DC with infrequent travel to our
headquarters in Rockville, MD.
Your role will initially include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Capturing requirements from all stakeholders during integrated
process team meetings and refining business needs from conversations
- Leveraging human capital and the HR Line of Business (HRLOB)
framework to support agency-wide HR transformation through
processes, systems, and tools.
- Analyzing HR business processes, document AS IS, develop TO BE,
identify gaps and work with senior team members to create strategies
to address gaps.
- Preparing data, reports, analysis and findings for client senior leaders.
- Executing change management and communications plans to support
- Contributing to business process reengineering efforts to achieve
streamlined organizational costs and improved HR service delivery.
- Provide ad hoc support to other areas in the division, such as
managing SharePoint intranet/extranet content and reviewing policies