Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? One that
includes working in a place where contributing to the client’s
effectiveness, work-life balance, and quality performance are our
hallmarks; a place where a collaborative environment will challenge
you? Well, you need to look no further - COE is an award-winning
workplace with a balanced focus on client, employee, and company. We
offer benefits that exceed others and a flexible environment focused
on your success.
So, if you are someone who focuses on high quality performance,
relishes in achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes for clients,
loves to perform with passion, and appreciates support and
recognition, then COE is the right place - we are ready to invest in you!
We are seeking a Junior Management Consultant with strong writing and
analytic skills to support strategic human capital consulting efforts
for Federal Government clients. Successful candidates will have 2+
years of relevant experience (with a Masters Degree) or 4+ years of
relevant experience (with a Bachelors degree). Areas of expertise can
include workforce planning, organizational development (OD),
organizational effectiveness (OE), change management, leadership
development, surveys and assessments, and project management. The
primary worksite location for this position may vary depending on the
specific project assignment, which may require working from our
headquarters office in Rockville, MD, weekly travel to local client
sites, or working primarily on client sites within the Washington
DC/Metro area. Due to COVID-19, the position is temporarily a
Your role will initially include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Researching and reporting on human capital best practices
- Identifying and determining the appropriate data to be analyzed to
support the objectives of a project.
- Gathering data from a broad variety of sources, synthesizing the
information and preparing briefings and reports on trends, issues,
- Creating reporting metrics, dashboards, and analytics to monitor,
analyze progress, and deliver data reports.
- Facilitating working group meetings, conducting interviews,
developing and presenting scenarios, and eliciting business needs
from conversations with stakeholders.
- Analyzing data, interpreting results, and developing recommendations.
- Developing comprehensive written reports, presentations, and other
- Consolidating and adjudicating comments from various customer
organization units and preparing reports for client and COE leadership.
- Tracking, processing, producing, and distributing deliverables.
- Assisting with proposal development, comparison research, and
- Participating in evaluations and assessments designed to identify
and define issues.
- Providing a high level of quality service, professionalism and
commitment to clients.