Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? One that
includes working in a place where contributing to the client’s
effectiveness, work-life balance, and quality performance are our
hallmarks; a place where a collaborative environment will challenge
you? Well, you need to look no further - COE is an award-winning
workplace with a balanced focus on client, employee, and company. We
offer benefits that exceed others and a flexible environment focused
on your success.
So, if you are someone who focuses on high quality performance,
relishes in achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes for clients,
loves to perform with passion, and appreciates support and
recognition, then COE is the right place - we are ready to invest in you!
We are seeking a Creative Production Manager to supervise production
staff members in the creation of high-quality artifacts such as
project deliverables, internal guides, proposals, RFI responses,
presentations, whitepapers, and marketing collateral through
advanced-level word processing, desktop publishing, and graphics
skills. You will oversee basic video production for podcasts and event
planning and execution. This role is also responsible for the quality
of COE’s website, managing all requests for posting information and
making changes to the site. The ideal candidate will have strong
quality, speed, organization, coordination, consistency, and
communication capabilities. In addition, the ideal candidate will be
adept at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects and deadlines,
executing high quality work products under tight deadlines with a
strong attention to detail. This position will work closely with
managers and internal clients across the company.
Your role will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Manage the design and development of creative concepts from
inception to completion.
- Efficiently manage inbound production requests to ensure on-time,
high-quality delivery of requested artifacts.
- Translate marketing objectives into designs that are clear and
compelling while staying within brand guidelines.
- Manage creative execution within company guidelines for websites,
print and digital media, and email campaigns.
- Act as the brand manager for COE, coaching others and providing
guidance on COE quality standards, brand treatment, and look and feel.
- Manage version control to incorporate revisions, capturing changes
from multiple parties without losing content or introducing errors.
- Create professional, clear graphics to support proposals, case
studies, white papers, and client deliverables that increase COE’s
ability to effectively convey concepts and highlight findings and recommendations.
- Manage time and budget, and schedule resources, to meet deadlines
and provide quality deliverables. Evaluate conflicting requirements
of multiple customers, and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Manage and archive electronic files to COE standards including
resumes, proposals, and client deliverables.
- Manage COE’s website to ensure up-to-date, high-quality content
and an error-free end user experience.