Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? One that
includes working in a place where contributing to the client’s
effectiveness, work-life balance, and quality performance are our
hallmarks; a place where a collaborative environment will challenge
you? Well, you need to look no further - COE is an award-winning
workplace with a balanced focus on client, employee, and company. We
offer benefits that exceed others and a flexible environment focused
on your success.
So, if you are someone who focuses on high quality performance,
relishes in achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes for clients,
loves to perform with passion, and appreciates support and
recognition, then COE is the right place - we are ready to invest in you!
We are seeking a Graphic Designer/Desktop Publisher to provide
intermediate- to advanced-level word processing, desktop publishing,
and graphics skills to create artifacts such as proposals, RFI
responses, client deliverables, presentations, posters, whitepapers,
marketing collateral, and other artifacts as needed. This role is also
responsible for the quality of COE’s website, managing all requests
for posting information, and making changes to the site.
The primary worksite location for this position will be our
headquarters office in Rockville, MD. Due to COVID-19, the
position is temporarily a remote assignment.
Your role will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Respond to inbound production requests with on-time, high-quality responses.
- Ensure that all work products meet COE quality standards,
including formatting, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and branding guidelines.
- Create professionally rendered, user-centered, clear artifacts and
graphics to support proposals, case studies, white papers, and
client artifacts that increase COE’s ability to convey concepts effectively.
- Manage time and budget to meet deadlines and provide quality
artifacts. Work with your supervisor to resolve requests from
multiple stakeholders and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Manage version control to incorporate revisions, capturing changes
from multiple parties without losing content or introducing errors.
- Manage artifact repositories to ensure easy-to-find artifacts,
appropriate/secure access, and version control.
- Design and produce effective collateral that adheres to COE
standards and branding guidelines based on requirements, content
provided, and sound graphic design and document layout principles.
- Guide others in organization-standard formatting and guidance on
- Manage COE’s website to ensure up-to-date, high-quality content
and an error-free end-user experience.