Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? One that
includes working in a place where contributing to the client’s
effectiveness, work-life balance, and quality performance are our
hallmarks; a place where a collaborative environment will challenge
you? Well, you need to look no further - COE is an award-winning
workplace with a balanced focus on client, employee, and company. We
offer benefits that exceed others and a flexible environment focused
on your success.
So, if you are someone who focuses on high quality performance,
relishes in achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes for clients,
loves to perform with passion, and appreciates support and
recognition, then COE is the right place - we are ready to invest in you!
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to support COE's operations
and growth with broad day-to-day HR functions designed to ensure
company requirements are anticipated and achieved, personnel
requirements are met, and COE is highly regarded in our market. This
position includes a broad range of responsibilities from records
maintenance to recruiting, research, problem solving, and ensuring
staff are prepared to execute their responsibilities. The HR Manager
interfaces directly with our HR outsource provider and leads programs
to strengthen COE as a value-based firm. It is critical for the
incumbent to balance the needs of the company and ensure fair and
equitable treatment of all staff.
Your role will initially include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Conduct HR processes to include, hiring, background checks,
onboarding, personnel changes, benefits administration, etc.
- Work with hiring managers to develop position descriptions and
develop and execute effective hiring strategies.
- Working with supervisors and managers, advise on and execute
personnel actions (hiring, performance management, termination, etc.).
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies. Recruit COE
staff members at all levels and coordinate all recruitment,
selection, and hiring activities consistent with COE’s “Hiring
Right” process. Includes recruitment for current and future projects
- Coordinate pre-employment background investigations and report on results.
- Coordinate and set up staff office workspace, equipment, IT, etc.,
to accommodate staff requirements consistent with COE policy as needed.
- Serve as the primary interface with COEs HR outsourcing service
provider and other HR vendors.
- Certify all HR actions for compliance with policy and legal
requirements. Ensure all HR policies are administered fairly and
equitably consistent with COE policy.
- Manage the COE on-boarding process and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Proactively maintain HR requirements, forms, and policy in staff
portal, website, SharePoint, and other related venues. Write and
maintain the COE staff, benefits, and other handbooks, policies, and
procedures in collaboration with COE leadership and HR outsource provider.
- Conduct HR and staffing related research in such areas as
benefits, compensation, etc., and advise leadership on courses of action.
- Create and maintain up-to-date and accurate electronic and paper
- Coordinate internal or external training activity for COE staff as needed.
- Represent COE in various forums consistent with our values and standards.
- Support COE staff members and leaders by answering HR related
questions, researching and reporting information.
- Maintain and verify staff PTO and other benefits. Assist staff as needed.
- Ensure COE is compliant with Federal, State, and Local labor laws
- Manage COE’s performance management system and processes.
- Provide staff relations (ER) support, insurance certifications, etc.
- Implement and communicate all facility safety, staff welfare, and
other appropriate programs.
- Provide effective communications keeping staff and leaders
informed of all critical HR related requirements. Make presentations
at COE all-hands meetings, through electronic means, and in other forums.
- Provide other duties as assigned.