- Recruitment service provider(s)
do not contact COE to offer recruiting
assistance for this position.
Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? Well, you need
to look no further - COE is an award-winning workplace with a balanced
focus on client, employee, and company. We offer competitive benefits
and a flexible environment focused on your success. We encourage all
interested candidates to apply! It’s time to see if COE is the right
place for the next step in your career - we are ready to invest in you!
As an EEO employer, COE celebrates diversity and is committed to
creating an inclusive environment of equitability where equal
opportunities are available to all applicants and COE employees.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
About the Role
In anticipation of a contract reward, COE is seeking a highly skilled
and motivated Administrative Assistant/Coordinator to support a
Federal Government client. The ideal candidate will be capable of
handling confidential information and can work independently with
little to no supervision. This role requires an exceedingly well
organized, high-energy, flexible individual who enjoys challenges.
The ability to interact with all levels of company and client staff in
a fast-paced environment (sometimes under pressure) and remain
flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient is crucial to this
highly visible role. A strong level of professionalism with the
ability to “get things done” is critical. This position is a hybrid
role with primary focus on telework with occasional requirements for
in-office attendance and the need to be on client site in the
Washington DC/Metro area. Some travel may be required.
The candidate should apply with proven experience to execute the following:
- Ensure senior management has the support needed to perform their
jobs as efficiently as possible.
- Manage calendars, sort and filter requests, and ensure priorities
are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinate activities and events, capture and log in documents and data.
- Plan and coordinate conference calls and meetings, including
logistical arrangements. Ensure all required meeting materials are
prepared and disseminated.
- Create and modify documents, presentations, spreadsheets, as
needed. Some under tight deadlines.
- Coordinate administrative and logistical details associated with
day-to-day business operations and schedules.
- Order supplies and materials.
- Perform a variety of complex and confidential administrative tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.