About the Role
In anticipation of contract award, COE is seeking a Senior
Organizational Effectiveness (OE) Specialist with strong analytic and
communication skills to lead and conduct organizational effectiveness
assessment and transformation efforts for the Federal Government. Key
responsibilities include providing expert level assessment and
consultation to a client organization to assist them in achieving
measurable improvements in their organizational performance, leading
consulting engagements, managing client relationships, and providing
thought leadership. Successful candidates will have a minimum of eight
to 10 years of consulting experience in organizational effectiveness,
human capital strategy and planning, business process improvement,
strategy, and a proven track record of project management. OE
experience should run the gamut of strategic systems, structure,
talent, performance systems, and assessment. This position is a hybrid
role with primary focus on telework with the occasional need to be on
client site in the Washington DC/Metro area. Some travel may be required.
Your role will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Provide expert level consultation to client organizations to
assess and recommend achievable and measurable improvements in
- Lead midsize to large and/or strategic engagements and manage
resources from opportunity qualification through delivery and
closeout; achieve cost, schedule, and quality metrics.
- Function as primary point of contact and build effective
relationships with assigned client.
- Gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
- Conduct interviews, facilitate focus groups, observe performance,
and analyze performance, financial, staffing, and other
characteristics of organizations.
- Identify, develop, and interpret performance and organizational metrics.
- Present data analysis results in a manner that communicates the
themes and challenges.
- Develop proposals, action plans, schedules, and implementation strategies.
- Provide thought leadership in organizational effectiveness.
- Travel to client sites outside of the Washington DC/Metro as necessary.