· Recruitment service provider(s)
do not contact COE to offer recruiting assistance for
Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? One that
includes working in a place where contributing to the client’s
effectiveness, work-life balance, and quality performance are our
hallmarks; a place where a collaborative environment will challenge
you? Well, you need to look no further - COE is an award-winning
workplace with a balanced focus on client, employee, and company. We
offer benefits that exceed others and a flexible environment focused
on your success.
So, if you are someone who focuses on high quality performance,
relishes in achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes for clients,
loves to perform with passion, and appreciates support and
recognition, then COE is the right place - we are ready to invest in you!
About the Role
COE is seeking Data Analysts to provide Agile data science and
analytics support consultation to our federal client with an emphasis
on Human Resource solutions including HR Information Technology,
Program Management, Human Capital Data Management and Modernization
(HCDMM), and other data programs. This position will be mainly remote
with occasional travel, as necessary, to client’s site in the
Washington DC Metropolitan area.
The candidate should apply with proven experience to execute the following:
- Consulting with stakeholders using human centered design
approaches to understand the need for data products and to identify
a potential solution.
- Identify, design, and implement data cleansing projects at OPM.
- Translating customer requirements for data products (datasets,
reports, dashboards) into technical specifications.
- Identifying potential data sources and conducting assessments to
determine data quality.
- Analyzing source systems and designing new data structures for
high-volume, complex HR data.
- Accessing, transforming, cleansing, and testing data products
using programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL.
- Maintaining backlogs of work items in Agile development processes.
- Developing Power BI datasets and dataflows, including the use of
Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) and Power Query Formula Language (M
Query) to enable agency access to data models on Federal HR data.
- Developing and executing testing protocols and procedures
throughout the entire data product development process.
- Developing interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- Perform status reports, verify work plan completeness, and
communicate with team members.
- Implement business modeling, process modeling, and business design techniques.
- Conduct analysis of appropriate consulting tools to satisfy
program requirements and create project deliverables.
- Assist with formulating diagnoses through financial or statistical
modeling and assess appropriate alternatives.
- Support teams providing all components of technology services
including but not limited to, advise, implement, and operate
services of people, process, and technology.