- Recruitment service provider(s)
do not contact COE to offer recruiting
assistance for this position.
Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? Well, you need
to look no further - COE is an award-winning workplace with a balanced
focus on client, employee, and company. We offer competitive benefits
and a flexible environment focused on your success. We encourage all
interested candidates to apply! It’s time to see if COE is the right
place for the next step in your career - we are ready to invest in you!
As an EEO employer, COE celebrates diversity and is committed to
creating an inclusive environment of equitability where equal
opportunities are available to all applicants and COE employees.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
About the Role
COE is seeking a Data Visualization Developer to provide Agile data
science and analytics support consultation to our federal client with
an emphasis on Human Resource solutions including HR Information
Technology, Program Management, Human Capital Data Management and
Modernization (HCDMM), and other data programs. This position will be
mainly remote with occasional travel, as necessary, to client’s site
in the Washington DC Metropolitan area.
The candidate should apply with proven experience to execute the following:
- Develop and implement human-centered design approaches in
developing data products.
- Conducting user-centered research to better understand user
behavior and needs.
- Designing data visualization strategies that make large or complex
datasets more understandable, accessible, and usable.
- Developing wireframes or prototypes of potential data
visualizations to share with stakeholder groups to collect feedback.
- Creating actionable interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- Collaborating with the design, marketing, and communications
functions internal and external to government to develop and
implement design standards and guidelines.
- Communicating (orally and in written form) analytical results
displayed through data visualizations to diverse stakeholder groups.
- Contribute to engagement work plan development and assist with
less complex engagement tasks to implement within scope and budget.
- Serve as senior-level analytical correspondent within engagement team.
- Responsible for contributing to work plan development, reaching
engagement milestones, and may lead specific project tasks.
- Implement business modeling, process modeling, and business design techniques.
- Conduct analysis of appropriate consulting tools to satisfy
program requirements and create project deliverables.
- Assist with formulating diagnoses through financial or statistical
modeling and assess appropriate alternatives.
- Perform analysis and make diagnoses, as well as define symptoms
and problems, and develop conclusions for implementation.
- Support teams providing all components of technology services
including but not limited to, advise, implement, and operate
services of people, process, and technology.