· Recruitment service provider(s)
do not contact COE to offer recruiting assistance for
Have you ever dreamed of going to a job that you love? Well, you need
to look no further - COE is an award-winning workplace with a balanced
focus on client, employee, and company. We offer competitive benefits
and a flexible environment focused on your success. We encourage all
interested candidates to apply! It’s time to see if COE is the right
place for the next step in your career - we are ready to invest in you!
As an EEO employer, COE celebrates diversity and is committed to
creating an inclusive environment of equitability where equal
opportunities are available to all applicants and COE employees.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
About the Role
COE is seeking a Federal Proposal Coordinator/Manager who will work
as part of an integrated business development team managing business
acquisition and proposal development activity in the Federal market
space. This role is responsible for the management of all activity
required to develop and execute proposal strategy, assemble resources,
manage the process, and ensure quality proposals are delivered on time
and on target – generating a high win ratio on proposals submitted.
This role requires a motivated self-starter with proven experience
managing Federal proposal development, communicating with Subject
Matter Experts to create compelling proposal content, and ensuring
Federal proposal compliance requirements are met.
Manage and coordinate all aspects of the Federal proposal process
from start to finish including, but not limited to the following:
- Work in partnership with other staff to develop and implement
a targeted, detailed strategy and supporting tactics, including
capture strategies, win themes, and discriminators for each
proposal that enters the proposal process.
- Lead and manage the overall proposal development process from
Pre-Proposal Phase through Post Proposal Phase.
- Ensure the development and production of strong compliant
proposals are submitted on time, adhere to customer
requirements, and align with strategic objectives.
- Respond to Federal RFP’s, RFI’s and/or Sources Sought
Information requests as appropriate, coordinating the requisite
resources needed for a response and ensuring the right
“message” is conveyed in consideration of COE’s win strategy.
- Work with partner companies to participate in proposal
preparation and workshare activity ensuring high quality
results are consistent with company standards.
- Prepare and maintain the proposal plan and schedule. Develop
compliance matrices, assist in writing and editing, ensuring
consistency with proposal themes, and managing proposal
- Support the collection/documentation of intelligence about
the customer, procurement, competition, and price.
- Participate in presentations, as appropriate, to corporate
and management review teams.
- Assist in identifying potential proposal risks and develop
avoidance and mitigation strategies.
- Create and update proposal templates and maintain a current
and historical record of proposals via a proposal database.
- Conduct internal debrief sessions and attend client debriefs.
- Conduct other associated duties as assigned.